Did everyone have a nice Christmas? We sure did. I took this week off and we've been spending it at home. Chilling out and just having family time. I have been doing some sewing too and hopefully in a day or two, I will have the last of my Christmas gifts done so that I can show you.
We got our first big snow for the season and first good snow fall in a year. We grabbed the sled and headed over to our local park which has some good hills and had some snow fun.
I was the official picture taker. No getting wet and cold for me but my husband is a good sport. We all had fun.
I have a bunch more pictures from our hour or so of fun but you get the idea. :)
Enjoy!
Jen :)
Tuesday Things.
3 hours ago





looks like so much fun in all that snow,we dont get snow,it looks so pretty.xx
ReplyDeleteIf the weather gives you snow...have fun with it!!! Nice hill.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a load of snow and perfect for sledding!!! Happy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThat looks fun, put I do not like the snow, just like looking at it. Happy New Years.
ReplyDeletefantastic! we got snow here in Texas on Christmas day but I refused to leave the house! LOL
ReplyDelete