Friday, July 11, 2014

Contractor must have been a bit tipsy

Finished my first mini.  Dwell is what I worked on.  Looking at it, I have a couple crooked houses.  I must have had a bit too much beer when I was sewing.  ;)

Eh.  It is what it is and it's done.  I added another round of borders because I'm trying to use my stash.  Backing is from my stash too as well as my binding.  I had just enough binding leftover from another project.  That made me happy.

My lone mini:

I need to make some more.

Enjoy your day!
Jen :)


4 comments:

  1. They're not crooked houses, they're wonky houses, and wonky is in! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guess what I made today??? A mini dwell! love yours & love the extra borders, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Jen -- and they don't look crooked from here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails