Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here I Go!

Here it is! My 100th post! WOOHOO!

Wait. Where's the fanfare? The Pomp and Circumstance? The confetti that's supposed to shoot out of my computer monitor??

Nothing? I get NOTHING?! Well, that's no fun. But I have something for YOU! A 100th post "Because I'm sooooo ready for Spring" giveaway! Now, I tried really hard to figure out what I wanted to give out for my giveaway since I've entered plenty since joining blogland and I don't want to be a cheezy giveaway person. But you know, it's HARD work deciding what to give away. So I hope you all like the prize.

I've decided to go with happy, Spring-like colors. So if you are the lucky recipient, you will receive: a pattern from This & That called "Just a Note". I think the pattern is very cute and would make nice gifts for teachers at Christmas or "End of the Year" Thank You gifts (can you guess what Punkie's teachers are going to get for a gift?? LOL) or for yourself to keep track of all the fabric you want to purchase. A set of Swanky charm squares to create your Just a Note, a 5x8 notepad to fill your Just a Note, some happy ribbon in spring colors along with some springy colored buttons. Spring colored M&Ms (need to have chocolate!). And a happy fabric stuffed bird, which is now eyeless but I promise to add eyes before I send it out.

So there you have it. My giveaway. There are no rules except that you need to leave me a comment if you want to win and I need some way to get a hold of you IF you win (either a link to your own blog or an email address if you're a non-blogger). And sure, I'll ship internationally. Why not!

So, PLEASE pass this along to everyone you know! You know we all like blog readers and commenters. If you post and let me know, I'll enter you twice. Wow. I'm daring. LOL.

Time's a ticking... you have until Sunday 3/8 to enter. I will post a winner on Monday the 9th.

Here's to another 100 posts!

Enjoy your day!
Jen

26 comments:

  1. Yeah I get to be the first to post...COngrats! and i will try to blog it ASAP...ok tonight haha...I am at work right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Congrats on your 100th post! They've been great to read. Now, I'm ready for Spring too. Yesterday was nice - plus 4 celsius - but today...today it's snowing and blowing and we're right back into winter. Waaaaahhhh!
    I sure could use some spring-y stuff.
    I will definitely link to your post on my blog in the next couple of days!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog anniversary you sweet girl! Your 100th post!@*#%!**@#! Yahoo... congratulations! Please enter me into your drawing/I love the bird:) I am ready for spring also... thank goodness the time changes this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100 Mama Punkie!!! What a nice giveaway. Here's to the next 100 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100th post, you go girl. That is a great giveaway I am so ready for Spring and all the Spring colors.
    I will link to your post on my blog, so if you could enter me into your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 100th post Jen! I love coming here to see what you and Punkie are doing. I would break out my clarinet and play Pomp and Circumstance for you but it has been, ummmm, 20+ years since I played so you might want to pass on that! LOL Looking forward to the next 100 from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great giveaway to celebrate your 100th post! I am so ready for spring too!
    libertythreads@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 100th post, Jen! What an awesome prize. If need be, I will buy that cute pattern!! --Jen (jlevy3@twcny.rr.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 100th Post! You rock at blogging! You're inspiring me to keep mine going and to get CRAFTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 100 posts! If I haven't told you before, I love your header photo! So cute. Your color coordinated give away is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your 100th post! I'm waiting for Spring to get here too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 100th Punkie Pie!!!

    Love the spring theme, YES I am ready for Spring....thanks for the sharing your celebration with us... Spring is getting closer we set our clocks back tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for the 100th post. What a nice goodie assorment you have there. Of course, I love it all. Congrats to on keeping your job, we totally understand that stress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay Miss Jen-Pie, I talked you up on my blog, too! I would loooovvveeee to win your fabulous prize package (does it come with airfare to somewhere warm?)

    XO ☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I'm coming to you from RachelJane's blog. Congratulations on your 100th post-- your blog is so bright and cheerful! The giveaway looks wonderful-- love the spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Count me in! I am soo ready for spring!
    Congrats on the 100th post!
    You sure inspire me to be more creative! keep up the good work!
    Did you get your FQ swap stuff? I hope you weren't too dissappointed that I sent charms instead. I just couldn't choose only 2 springy fabrics!
    Michelle C. email rockatoonya@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great grouping of colorful, Spring "eye candy"....love it all. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your 100th post. I just had mine a short time back. I found your blog from Rachel (Not So Plain Jane blog). Your daughter is a CUTIE PIE!!! Going to look over your blog now, but wanted to throw my name into the giveaway, too, before I do that! I"m the 18th comment and my b'day is on the 18th (of June), so maybe 18 will be a lucky # for me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your 100th post! I only wish I could be as on top of my blogging as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, and I tagged on your giveaway to my latest post. Although I hated to do it, it up the competition! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on 100 posts! You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 100 that's amazing. I'll be lucky if I get to 50 at this rate. Great blog Jen keep it up! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute prizes. I hope I win.
    meridee

    merideew@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just started blogging and you're at 100. I'm impressed! Keep it up as it is really fun to read. I love the coordinated give-away, spring themed and all! Can't wait to read the next 100.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your 100th post. Love the giveaway goodies. I too am so ready for Spring.
    skeeler@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW - how did I miss this post? Happy 100th and many, many more!

    S.W.A.K.
    www.CuteStuffInside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails