I'm slacking in blogland. I have a bunch of things to update - things that we did, things that I've worked on in the last week or so but I haven't had time to organize my pictures off my camera. So hopefully more posts will be coming in a couple of days.
93 days smoke free.
1389 cigarettes NOT smoked
$383.00 saved
10 days added to my lifetime
No thread purchased.
I think my husband is going to do a "lifestyle change" with me. Maybe that will help me get motivated and back on track with the whole weight scene. We'll see.
Enjoy your day!
Jen
The Secret to Zucchini Lasagna That Isn't Watery
7 hours ago





Send lifestyle changing tips here. We're just lazy bums. So sad. Must be summer. At least you've done a fabulous job on the smoking -- Go You!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm just continually impressed by your perseverence. Way to go, Jen!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to hear more about your Lifestyle Change (it deserves capital letters).
What a supportive husband. I think you are doing great though...seriously.
ReplyDeleteI could use a lifestyle change of my very own. lolol
ReplyDeleteyay for you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete