Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deeeear Santa

Dear Santa-
It's been a loooong time since you've received a letter from me. If you recall in my last letter, I requested a Snoopy alarm clock. That's all I wanted and I never received it. I was a VERY sad, disappointed 7 year old little girl.

The lovely girls at the Fat Quarter Shop/Jolly Jabber suggested writing you a letter requesting something very special from the FQS. Soooo much to choose from but I think I've narrowed down my selection to the FQ bundle of Blush by Basic Grey. I would make them into a wonderful quilt or something for myself. I tend to make things for others and forget about myself.

I've been a VERY good girl, Santa. I really have been! Others may try to tell you differently. DON'T listen to them. ;)

Santa, I hope you have a warm trip around the world delivering all your goodies. We will leave you a nice plate of chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk.

I hope you remember me this year, Santa, and don't disappoint me like to did all those years ago.

I will be waiting for you.

Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Awww... I hope you get your bundle of Blush (and your snoopy alarm clock).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly Santa, I can vouch for her...she is very deserving of this fabric! :) She is definitely on the nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you handle the big guy ... sweets with a side of guilt :o) Hope he doesn't disappoint you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might want to go over and check out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Nice way to make Santa feel guilty LOL! LOVE the new blog header!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails