Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Be Mine Blog Tour - Day 3 - MY DAY!

Giveaway is now CLOSED!  Winners will be announced soon! :)

Hooray!  Today is my day on the Be Mine blog tour.  How exciting!  First I would like to welcome all the new followers that I have.  I noticed my "Followers" numbers have been increasing a bit.  I haven't had a chance to go and visit any of their blogs (if there are any).  My day job just gets in the way but I promise in the next couple of weeks, I will check them out.  HI and welcome!

For my project I made a Be My Valentine pillow. I was going to use "valentine-y" fabrics for it but I didn't have enough in my stash and I was just too lazy to go anywhere and get some. So I went with Bliss. I had enough in my stash and it's red so it worked! It even has those dreaded half square triangles in it! I'm working through my dis-like of them. They are getting easier to do. :) I am going to give you some condensed instructions on how I made the pillow. At the end of my post, there will be a link to my whole tutorial.



To start, you will need:

6 – 3 ½” squares for heart (focus fabric)
2 – 3 ½” squares for heart (background fabric)
4 – 4” squares of focus fabric (for the HSTs) HST = half square triangles
4 – 4” squares of background fabric (for the HSTs)
4 – 1” wide strips of accent fabric
• 2 @ 12 ½ ” long
• 2 @ 14” long
4 – 3 ¼” wide outer borders. Can either be from the focus or background fabrics. I used my focus fabric for the outer borders
• 2 @ 13 ½” long
• 2 @ 19” long
2 – 19” x 11 ½” pieces for envelope back. Again, this can be either the focus or background fabric. I used my focus fabric; I didn’t have enough of my background fabric in my stash.
19” square piece of fusible fleece. You can use regular thin cotton batting. I like the fusible fleece. Gives the pillow front more stability.
18” square pillow form


First thing that you need to do is create 8 HSTs using the 4" focus and background fabrics using any method that works for you.  Trim and square down to 3 1/2" if needed



Take those 4 HST and create the top row of your heart. Refer to the picture as to the correct orientation of the HSTs.


Take 4 of the 3 1/2" focus fabric squares and sew them all in a row.  Sew this row to the HST row (HST row on the TOP) and set aside.  This will be the top of the heart.



Sew into pairs a HST and 3 1/2" square of the focus fabric.  Refer to the picture to the fabric placement.  Make 2 and sew them together to form a row


Sew into pairs a 3 1/2" background square and HST.  Again, refer to the picture for correct fabric placement.  Join both pairs to form a row.



Take both the third and last row you just created and sew them together to create the bottom half of the heart.  Now sew the top of the heart to the bottom.



Sew your accent fabric around the block and then your outer borders.



Fuse the block to the fusible fleece and do some light quilting if desired.  After I did my own quilting, I like the look of the block WITHOUT it so it's your choice.

For the pillow back:
Take (1) 19" x 11 1/2" backing piece, fold the long side (19") under 1/2".  Press and fold under again 1/2".  Press and stitch roughly 1/4" from the folded edge.  Repeat with the second backing piece.



With the ride sides together (pillow top and backing pieces), ensuring the hemmed edges of the backing overlap each other, pin and sew with a 1/2" seam.  Using a walking foot is helpful.  Clip the corners and turn right side out.  Stuff and fluff and your pillow is finished!

Here is a pdf version of the instructions.  I hope you all like it!  There is a Flickr group created for photos of any of the projects made by you during the blog tour.  I would love to see it if you make a pillow! 

And if you made it THIS far, you deserve a giveaway!  I am giving away (2) beaded scissors fobs created by me.  :)  One is "valentine-y" and the other is "winter-y".  I'm sure by the picture you can tell which is which.  I will chose 1 winner for each.  If you have a favorite, leave me your first choice in your comment.  I will do my best to get you your first choice.  And of course if you leave a comment, you are also in the pot for the $50.00 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop!


Remember, in order to be eligible for the grand prize ($100.00 FQS gift certificate), you need to comment on each bloggers featured day.  Winners for all giveaways (mine included) will be drawn on January 16th.  Good luck!
Me



Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

511 comments:

  1. What a lovely cushion! Love the fabric too! I am really enjoying the Blog Hop. Thankyou ladies
    Carol, in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the geometric heart shape. There are several quilt patterns I want to make with this block. I have just stopped watching the flood updates. I live south of Brisbane but my daughters both live in areas that just escaped inundation in the 74 floods near the city centre. They have their fingers crossed. Cheers from Brizy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushion is so adorable. Thank you for the PDF tutorial. I just love those. Thank you for the chance to win too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pillow, and love the bliss fabric. thanks

    stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pillow! The aqua border makes it all pop! It says happy to me! My favorite fob is the snowflake one!
    Thanks for sharing and for the give-away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wonderful!!! Bliss is a fav of mine, though, I still haven't managed to get my hands on any yet. I, too, am working through HST frustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. queThis is just delightful,love the pillow. A fabulous idea,so quick to make and give with my quilty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treasure. Great gift for those special people that touch your life. Thanks. Love the wintery fob, great entertainment for kittys.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful pillow.Love the fabric you used.Thank you very much for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable pillow. Thanks for the pattern. I am loving this blog hop. I appreciate all of you taking time to put this together for us. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tutorial. Love the red fabric. The fobs are both nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great tutorial. I am just getting ready to make a Vday pillow! Great timing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely, you have a "big heart" there!! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this!! It's simple and quick and beautiful! Thank you! And thank you for accepting comments from Anonymous -- I have not been able to leave comments on the first two. Florence

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a cute tutorial. Thank you!
    Best wishes
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely pillow! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pillow pattern! My mom's b-day is Valentine's Day; this would make a cute gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet little pillow - just right for a little something special for your Valentine! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your Punkie Pie, she is so cute. So is the pillow. How ideal for Valentines Day and what a cute gift it would make. I love both of the scissor .This Be Mine Blog tour is fun. Get to know more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely! This is a great project!Thanks so much for sharing!
    And or handmade give away is so cute! Both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the heart pillow! Bliss is so pretty! Thanks for a lovely tutorial and giveaway. This is such a fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How hard can that be? Thanks, it's a cute little project!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute pillow! I love the pop of aqua. I'd love a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous pillow... I know I have to add this to my to-do list. It's never ending, isn't it? :o) Your FOBs are adorable and hard to choose from. I love snowflakes, but my favorite color is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very well written tutorial and cute pillow. I think I would like to have the star fob if I am lucky enough to win.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that heart!! Wouldn't that make an adorable quilt too?? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the cross hatching on the pillow. The blue broder really makes it POP!!! The Fobs are both beautiful, who could choose? Thanks for the tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. The pillow is so cute, and I love Bliss :o) Red and aqua are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great pillow--thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bliss works perfectly for this adorable pillow! Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely pillow and lovely fabric - thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have a bliss jelly roll which i'm making into quilt, i might just have to use the leftovers to make this cute pillow to match! Thank you! :)

    I'd be happy to win either of your prizes!

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahh-that's so cute-my daughter would love it for her room. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Be still my heart..what a cute little pillow...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks Jen for the lovely pillow pattern. I like the snowflake fob.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a lovely project and I adore your fabric choices! I think I need one for the rocking chair and I think the block would be so cute as a door decoration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awww, what a cute pillow! Thanks for taking the time to post a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the tutorial. Both scissors fobs are very nice, but I like the winter one best.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I will have to tackle this pillow - I love anything with HSTs. I think with scrappy red plaids for a country looking heart. Love the scissor fobs.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very cute pillow - and the Bliss fabric worked quite well. Thanks for sharing! I have been enjoying the blog tour.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi and thank you for the tut on the heart pillow. i have a perfect spot for it. I am having so much fun looking at all these blogs and it is a nice way to start the New Year with new blogs. Happy New Yer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great tutorial! Love the fobs too. Both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have trouble with HSTs also. So I try to remember to make them a little larger and then cut them down to size. Thank you for the cute pattern! I love the snowflake fob.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I apologize it really doesnot matter which one I win they are both lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh that pillow is so cute. What a cute little valentine gift it would make. The scissor fobs are really nice too. Hope I win one

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this pillow! I am going to make it this morning! thanks for a great pattern
    Dorothy in IL

    ReplyDelete
  47. Cute! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is super duper cute! I really do like it! I will be making this for my honey!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for the tutorial and the fob giveaway. My choice would be either altho I like the LOVE one. I'm enjoying the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  50. LOVE IT! I found your blog through the Be Mine Blog Tour and you have a new faithful follower! I struggle with triangle sso this will be great practise for me. And I think each of those beaded scissor fobs is adorable!
    Thank you so much!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  51. wow that border really makes the heart pop..well odne,lovely pattern,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  52. Really pretty valentine pillow. Thanks for sharing the pattern with us.

    ReplyDelete
  53. The pillow looks wonderful in Bliss! Thanks for a fun blog hop!

    AnneMarie @ Gen X Quilters

    ReplyDelete
  54. lovely cushion - I am enjoying this blog hopping.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful little pillow! I know I have just the fabrics to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your pillow is so cute! I have just finished my first project with HSTs and really enjoyed making them. Thanks so much for the tutorial and a chance at one of your beaded charms!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great tutorial and give-away, Thanks for the hop!!

    I'd like to make the scissor fob. Any hints on a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  58. "Loved" youro tutorial for the pillow, great instructions and illustrations. My fav of the scissors fobs would be the Love fob. Botha re real cute so either would be fine. Thanks for the be mine tour. It's fun. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the pillow! :) I love the Valentine fob too!

    ReplyDelete
  60. nice tutorial...easy to follow.I love the snowflake fob

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for such a great, clearly explained project! I love it!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  62. That's a cute pillow, thanks for the tute and a chance of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks for a great tutorial...can't get enough of the heart/valentine's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Very cute pillow! I may just have to make a Valentine's Day present for someone. And I love the beads - especially the Valentine's Day one! sarahbethe AT yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. The pillow is just SO cute, and I think that it's perfect in Bliss!

    Thanks for the pattern and the opportunity!

    jfquilts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. very cute. And I may try it... but I *love* the runner in your header. Off I go to check the archives for a tutorial for that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. That´s such a nice idea! Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  68. lovely pillow! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great little pillow pattern! Thanks for the opportunity to win some great prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks for the pretty project, especially the PDF instructions! If you pick me, I would love the winter design most, but the LOVE one is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Cute pillow~I am glad you showed it made out of non-heart fabric! It would be cute in other colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Your pillow is so cute. I think the bliss fabric was a great choice. At first look, I thought it was valentine fabric. Thanks for the directions and a chance to win your cute scissor fobs. I like them both. Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a wonderful pillow that you are sharing with us today. Also great fabrics. I love the reds. Thanks for having the Be Mine Blog tour.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Very cute pillow!! And a giveaway too?? WOW!! Both designs are cute and very crafty. Anyone would love to have either!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Very cute pillow. Your HST's are great. No fear.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Cute Pillow for Valentines day!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  77. The heart pillow will be a sweet addition to the few Valentine decorations I have....luv the pdf file. Thanks for sharing...luving the 'Be Mine Blog Tour'

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love it, what a beautiful cushion. It's so so full with love.

    ReplyDelete
  79. So just the perfect "little" project! As a new quilter its really fun to find some smaller projects to practice technique on!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Cute pillow and great fabric choice. I will have to see if I have some neat fabric to make this pillow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  81. love the blog hop and the cute pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Bliss is perfect for your cute pillow. I really like the aqua border!
    The winter fob is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  83. You certainly can't be considered lazy ... a mom, a job, a quilter, and the beaded fobs?!! ... overly busy!! Beautiful pillow :) Thank you so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Thanks for the great tutorial. Would love a chance to win the LOVE fob.

    ReplyDelete
  85. What a cute pillow. Who wouldn't want one of these?

    ReplyDelete
  86. Enjoying the blog tour! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love the pillow- it's even better because you DIDN'T use Valentine-y fabrics!! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  88. cute pillow!! Thanks for the giveaway. I would be happy to be chosen for either of the scissors fob.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love the pattern and tutorial. The Bliss fabric is perfect for this project, especially the aqua accent. Thanks for offering the PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Very cute pillow! Going to make a few now since it's snowing here. What else to do but sew!

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a very fun project! Your instructions were great to follow!
    Happy Tuesday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  92. That is really a cute pillow. Bliss is one of my favorite lines right now. I want to go make a pillow right now...dang, I have to go to work. Okay I will this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Great pillow! I love the heart design and have been hoping to find a good one to do! Thanks! I love both keychains :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. Adorable! Thanks for the pdf! I love those scissor fobs! I'm a pink person, but they are both adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Cute pillow Jen and your tutorial is superb! Thanks! I love both of the fobs - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  96. What a fun project for vaentines....and what a great giveaway! Tha nks

    ReplyDelete
  97. I really love your little pillow pattern. I like hearts in a quilt. Thanks. I think both of your little jewel creations are very pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  98. What a fun project for vaentines....and what a great giveaway! Tha nks

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love the pillow! Its looks cute with the Bliss fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  100. What a cute and easy pattern. Thanks for sharing. Oh and I really love the winter fob ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  101. I "heart" your pillow. What's so wonderful about it is its simplicity and quickness to be able to make.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  102. Sandy from ThimbleberriesJanuary 11, 2011 at 8:48 AM

    I am enjoying seeing the projects each one of you have done. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing your project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Oh that came out darling Jen! Nice work, but then your work is always top notch. THe scissor fobs are adorable too, both of them! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  104. Thank you Thank you! Not only A great pillow but you took the time for a pdf version. I'm going to try one in a victrorian floral.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Your Valentine's heart is really cute! Thank you for the tutorial and opportunity to win.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  106. How fun!! Too pretty. I can't wait to make it!! AND I think I'll keep it for myself!! Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Darling pillow! Thanks for the wonderful tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love this pillow. Thank you for sharing the instructions for it. Take care and God bless, Cory

    ReplyDelete
  109. i think i like the winter one best - but my second favorite is the valentinish one ... cool pillow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  110. What a great idea for using your stash! :) Love it! (Oh, and I really like the "star" fob,,,but the "love" is really cute, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  111. What an adorable pillow! Excellent tutorial for putting it together. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Such a cute pillow! I am getting so inspired to REALLY decorate for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  113. absolutely precious - and thank you so very much for actually making a downloadable PDF - I really appreciate that effort a lot

    ReplyDelete
  114. Great tutorial! I like both fobs. thanks for the giveaway and blog tour!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Your pillow is FOBulous. (I'm very sorry for that one, but I couldn't resist.)

    Love both the fobs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I have that same love/hate relationship with the HSTs. I am really trying to like them and I know practice makes perfect but yuck yuck yuck! This is a great tutorial, thank you for sharing. Love that bliss fabric. Thanks also for the giveaway!

    Tracy

    dawson.tracy35@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love your 'Be Mine Valentine Pillow' it will make a great gift for a friend of mine! Thank you for the great tute. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Cute pillow - great tutorial - thanks. The scissors fobs are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Cute cushion. Thanks. Very pretty scissor fobs. Hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Another cute project! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Sweet pattern! I'm not much of a pillow person, but can see a lap quilt for a loved one in heart blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Love the pillow, it looks like a project I could actually
    finish! Love the scissor fobs!

    ReplyDelete
  123. I just finished a quilt top with Bliss fabrics. This will be the perfect accessory. Thank you for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Great cushion! Love hearts, especially this cute one.

    Thanks for the tutorial!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  125. Lovely pillow! Thanks for sharing with us...and a pdf, which I always appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I've been enjoying the tour and fun to see you are in it! It is snowing....I think the snowflake is for me!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Cute pillow. I love the Bliss fabric. You could leave it all year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I love it. It is so cute. Thank you so much for such a cute project to add to my ever growing pile of "to dos".

    Wanda
    http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  129. What a cute idea!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Love the pillow. Thanks for the tutorial. I'd love either of the scissors fobs. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Cute pillow! And I absolutely love the scissor fobs. Thanks for the tut.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Thanks so much, love the cushion. Happy Valentines and thanks for a chance on either pretty fob.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Thank you for such a fun way for us all to find each others blogs!

    Love your cushion! and loving all this red!

    ReplyDelete
  134. Wonderful, and not too many HST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  135. Sweet Pillow! I could see this in so many different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Thanks for the great tutorial! Love the snowflake scissors fob.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Love the Bliss fabric! Valentine like, but not excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Great tutorial,Jen! Not much of a cushion person but I can see lots of other uses!
    Cheers,Faye

    ReplyDelete
  139. Thank you for the tutorial, it is a fun Valentines pillow! I love the Valentine scissors fob. The Blog Hop is fun and a great way to visit new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I'm loving the blog hop and all the tutorials! Please count me in on the give-away :o)

    ReplyDelete
  141. This looks like a project that I could manage.

    ReplyDelete
  142. I just love your work. Your instructions are clear and concise and I love how you use stash instread of running out for more fabric.

    I particularly LOVE the snowflake FOB...as I am a snow freak. A serious snow freak. Okay...weather freak.

    ReplyDelete
  143. Such a lovely cushion!
    What a great tour this is (o:
    Thank you so much for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  144. I prefer the wintery one! Thank you for the tutorial. Very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  145. Thank you for the tutorial! I love them both, but would choose the wintery one. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  146. What a great little accent pillow to make not only for decorating for Valentines Day but wouldn't it also be a sweet addition to a little girls room or even a not so little girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  147. Cute pillow! I want 20 of them, LOL! I love either fob, they are both cute. I'm going to go poke around your blog now. Thanks for the tutorial and the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  148. That pillow is precious! I think my little granddaughters will love that for Valentines. Good idea and I think I can get them done in time.
    I love the little "Love" fob too. That is if I win. What fun that would be!!
    Jackie in San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  149. That is a cute one as well. Love red and white fabrics! If I should win I would like the LOVE one Thanks Quilter000

    ReplyDelete
  150. Wonderful tutorial! If I win I would love the winter-y one. Thank you for the chance!
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Thanks for the lovely tutorial. I'm a snowflake lover so the winter theme scissor fob is definitely for me.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Sooo pretty and I like it in the Bliss. Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Jen, thanks for the step-by-step tutorial. Pictures always make the steps easier to follow. I haven't tackled an accent pillow in a while, but I just may take this one on in deep purples. We're supposed to receive more snow here, so Valentine's projects are a great way to keep busy!

    ReplyDelete
  154. I adore your {heart} pillow! and even more so that you used these fabrics!
    Thank you for sharing!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  155. Nice give-away!! I hope i will win!

    Greetings from Debby,
    the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  156. Love the winter-y fob!

    Very cute tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  157. What an adorable pillow! Thanks for the great tutorial...very easy to follow. Love the fobs too...my favorite is the winter one. Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  158. what a cute and quick little pillow to make, love it! I think I am going to have to stock up on some red and pink fabrics to make all these terrific projects. Your scissors fobs are adorable. Thanks for participating in the Be Mine hop ... it sure is fun to see all these great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  159. I'm a sucker for hearts! Very cute pattern and great tutorial. I love your scissor fobs. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    stampmeup{at}hotmail{dot}com
    http://sweet-quilt-n-bee-shoppe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  160. Your pillow is really cute and what is great is you can leave it out all year if you wanted. Your scissor fobs are really cute too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  161. What a cute idea and so cheerful. Thank you for putting the tutorial in a pdf too - much easier to print.

    ReplyDelete
  162. my fob favorite is the snowflake..thank you for the pillow tut..I am going to give it a try....thanks for the giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  163. What a cute little pillow, I think I will make one for my teenage niece, it looks quick too! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  164. Another fun project on the tour! Thanks so much! And I am a new follower! ...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  165. Wonderful little pillow, fun piece to add to a display.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  166. Love the blog hop. Especially from the comfort of my favorite chair. This is a cute Valentine's project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Sweet little pillow!! Thanks for sharing!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  168. What a cute pillow!! I love the aqua accent....just right! Thanks for the chance to win the fob also - I appreciate your generosity. Have a lovely Valentine's Day! Piece...

    ReplyDelete
  169. Darling little quilted pillow! And your beaded scissor fobs are lovely too.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  170. Very pretty pillow and great tutorial! Love the fobs..both of them:)
    Thanks for being a part of the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  171. Cute pillow! By the time this tour is done we will all have the cutest little homes!

    ReplyDelete
  172. Cute pillow! Thank you for sharing. Great for valentine's day, and also to send to some of our members of our church family who are a bit "shut-in" this winter. Perfect handmade gift for them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  173. What a sweet pillow! Thanks for a cute tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  174. This is so cute and bliss is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  175. The pillow is so cute! Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  176. TOURING!
    THANKS FOR THE CUSHION-IDEA!

    jldouglas@wispwest.net

    ReplyDelete
  177. I love the cute pillow! I also love the Valentines fob! I am totally new to quilting - trying to teach myself by reading all the fabulous blogs out there, thanks for the great tutorials! Robin at love.robin68@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Too cute!!! You ladies are really outdoing yourselves! (In a good way) Hugs!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  179. This blog hop has been lots of fun. Really like your pillow and the scissors fobs. Thanks for being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  180. I really like the one that has love in it it's cute and slightly romantic. I love your heart pillow it turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  181. Love the sweet little pillow. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  182. Cute pillow. Enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  183. The pillow is so cute!
    Thanks for the tutorial and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  184. Very cute pillow, Jen. And Bliss is one of my favourite fabric lines. I don't like making HSTs either, but since there aren't very many in this pillow, I think I'll be able to make one. Thanks for the tutorial and the chance to win the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  185. What a great tutorial. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  186. I love that pillow. Don't feel bad about not using Valentine fabric. Any red and white work. Those fobs are cool. Thank you for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  187. Cute pillow! I love Bliss and think it was a perfect choice. Thanks for the opportunity to win. I think both are adorable, so I don't hava a favorite.=)

    ReplyDelete
  188. Such a cute pillow. I could really use a scissor fob. :) This hop has gotten me excited about Valentines Day projects. I got out some Valentiney fabric yesterday to inspire me to do something. Having a lovely time looking forward to each new post.

    ReplyDelete
  189. Cute pillow! Love the aqua border :-). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  190. Aww, I thought these would look charming in the baby nursery, maybe one in our rocking chair and one tossed in the crib. :D

    ReplyDelete
  191. Great tutorial, I can't wait to get a pillow done! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  192. Hi Jen!
    Pretty pillow - my hubby has been asking (patiently) for some new pillows - thanks for the tutorial! Karl thanks you too!!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  193. Very cute pillow! Easy and fun~ my favorite combination! Thanks for the tutorial and also for the giveaway! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails