Wow! The Be Mine blog tour is getting even better!! I told you that we have a special sponsor...
Well. Here are some more GREAT details!
The Fat Quarter Shop is giving each blog host a $50.00 gift certificate to giveaway!! HOW COOL!! So you have seven chances to win $50.00 to spend at the FQS! AWESOME!
Also, there will be one GRAND PRIZE winner of a $100.00 gift certificate to the FQS to someone who comments on each blog on their feature day! Someone could potentially walk away with $150.00 to spend at the Fat Quarter Shop! I wish I could play!
Be sure to come back on Sunday to start the fun! Please see this post for the list of blogs participating.
Enjoy your day!
Jen
Tuesday Things.
2 hours ago






Oh that is way cool!! I can't wait to see all the new blogs!
ReplyDeleteIt gets better and better!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! This will be a fun tour next week.
ReplyDeleteOh happy day! I can hardly wait! Jenn
ReplyDeleteOh how cool!!! I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about our Be Mine Tour. This weekend I'll get my pattern was fixed up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time!
ReplyDeleteI heart the Fat Quarter Shop! They have gotten a lot of my business over the months...would be great to win.
ReplyDeleteWow -- they're giving each blog host a certificate? That's wonderful!
ReplyDelete