Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Traveling Stash Winner!


Ellyn?  C'mon down!  You are the winner of the traveling stash box!  First commentor rarely wins.  This was a nice treat to see.

Congratulations!

I'll email you for your snail mail address and get the box off to you. 

Thank you everybody who entered.  You'll have to follow Ellyn's blog and see when she posts her stash box giveaway to try your luck again.  :)

Enjoy your day!
Jen

5 comments:

  1. hooray! I can't wait to see what is inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I mean THE winner......good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but the white space to read your post is narrower than the area for the print to show, and with the tweed background, very difficult to read the print too.
    Just thought you would want to know!
    I get your postings on my blog, and enjoy the minutes I get to spend with you! (but they are making me crosseyed!)
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails