The mailman left me some good mail yesterday!
Kris (our swap leader) was my secret swap partner. How exciting!
She packaged everything up so cute... look at all those hearts.
I just LOVE the table topper! Can you see it under all the stuff? Now I have to clean my house so that I can display it on my table. And take a new picture so that you can really see it. No rest for me today. And the towel is oh so cute! I need to know where Kris got that nice waffle weave towel. I can't find anything like that over here. Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. I've been using regular kitchen terry towels to embellish but I like this one so much more. And she was nice enough to include Amelia and gave her some Play-Doh (Punkie loves play-doh!) and some cookie sprinkles and heart cookie cutters. We will be making some sugar cookies soon.
Thank you Kris!
My cousin and her family came to my mom's house to visit last night since we haven't seen each other in a while. Her little boy is getting so big and Punkie can't wait for him to get bigger so that they can play! I can't believe he's 4 months old already!

My cousin also came bearing gifts. She, her husband and baby boy went to the UK for Christmas to see his family. She brought me back some yummy fat quarters! I say yummy because they have cupcakes and sweets on them. I can't wait to pick out a pattern and make a lap quilt for myself out of them. Add another quilt to my ever growing list!

So, I am by myself today. Punkie spent the night at my mom's so she won't be home until later this afternoon. My husband left very early this morning to go snowmobiling in upper Vermont. He won't be home until Wednesday afternoon. Punkie and I are solo. But since I'm free, I don't know what to do... clean my house, veg in front of the TV with a movie or sew and watch a movie. Decisions, decisions! I'm sure I will sew since I don't get this kind of free time very often and I'll get a lot done. Maybe I'll start on Magoo for Punkie... I will finish my swap items! Or do I work on the quilt top for Amelia...?
Well, I better get started on something!
Enjoy your day! Thanks again Kris!
Jen
Aren't they cute? Oh, I mean the kids too! WINK WINK! I love the fat quarters, how neat is that? Time to yourself, you should do anything but the housework! Save that for when husband is home! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked everything!
the kids are adorable! and you are sooo lucky to get that tabletopper..It's FAB!
ReplyDeleteOk, now just imagine, as you sit there reading your computer screen...my hand comes flying out of there and slaps you to your senses! Cleaning house while hubby is gone??? What are you thinking??? RELAX!! Have fun! Enjoy the freedom and do something for YOU. Ok. Lecture over. LOL.
ReplyDeletePunkie sure looks cute with the baby and how lucky you are to get such a great swap package!!!