I have signed up for another swap! This one is for pincushions and we have all summer to create a "fancy" pincushion. Now, I don't know how fancy I can get; I'm not that creative but I have a few ideas. So if you are interested, Amy is collecting names until the end of May.
I like the idea of having 3 months to work on the swap. That schedule will work out nicely between vacations and such.
It will be fun!
Enjoy your day!
Jen
The Secret to Zucchini Lasagna That Isn't Watery
7 hours ago






Have fun - there are so many cute pincushion patterns out there!
ReplyDeleteYou are a swap queen these days, good for you! I cannot wait to see what pattern you use.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I adore pincushions.
ReplyDeleteSound like lots of fun. If you're like me, you'll be making that pincushion at the last minute -- no matter how long you have to make it LOL!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun project.. Just found your blog and thought I would say hi, nice to meet you. Love the folded star pincushion. I notice we post on a lot of the same blogs. Very nice blog!!
ReplyDelete