Saturday, September 6, 2014

More Minis

I've been working on bulking up my "mini" wall.  I made a "J" for Jen, of course.  I need to now make an "A" for Amelia.



This one I whipped up the day after we got back from Disney.  Just to ease back into everything.  I need to quilt it.


Cute?  I think so.  I have been focusing on getting some backings ordered and created to get some quilts quilted.  Mary quilted some wall hangings for me but I need to get some bigger lap quilts done.  My banister is pretty full of everything.  Some things just need to get addressed.  So I have yardage coming for backings and 1 that I need to sew up and I will be getting them out there to get done.

I also joined a mini quilt swap out on Instagram and I'm doing a private mini quilt swap with Ellyn.  Both of those need to be completed by early December.  I have an idea for both of them.  I need to dig in the stash or do some real shopping.

My Nested Churn Dash too.  Blocks are done.  I'm working on getting it into rows.  Who am I kidding?  I have one more row (there are only 3 in the darn thing) to sew and the top will be done and I'm ignoring it all.  LOL.

Enjoy your day!
Jen :)

3 comments:

  1. love your minis! I can't wait to add to your wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen you do such beautiful work my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute letters Jen -- and Yikes! It sounds like you have a lot of projects on the go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails