Sunday, September 7, 2014

Some Frosting

Schibbles, wall hangings.  I like working on those.  They are quick and easy and I tend to actually finish them.  HA!

Before we left for Disney, I sent Mary a couple of wall hanging sized quilts for some of her quilting magic; frosting as she calls it.

McGuffey Schnibbles out of Sweetwater's Lucy's Crab Shack line.  


Mary quilted it with a swirly, crabby design.  Truly!  There are little crabs quilted in this one.  It is too cute!  

And my scrappy crossroads


That one was done in just a swirly design that I just love.  I can't wait to get binding on both of these.  They will be put away until next Spring/Summer.

Thank you so much Mary!  I love how your version of frosting is very low calorie.  :)

Enjoy your day!
Jen  :)

4 comments:

  1. Mary does beautiful work... as do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jen they are both so beautiful,well done and love the quilting work on them as well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! They are too cute! Cheery too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Jen -- they both look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails